The objective of the conference is to create an advocacy platform for integrating sustainable principles in regional TVET policies, practices and programmes. Specifically, the conference will seek to:
1. Encourage a participatory approach during research presentations
2. Foster the implementation of sustainable development lifestyle and practices
3. Increase awareness and deepen understanding among participants of their inherent responsibilities in accessing through TVET, the benefits of energy conservation, waste management and reduction, risk management and reduction, and prudent resource management
4. Explore TVET innovations for sustainable creative solutions in the alignment of day-to-day operations with sustainable practices
5. Facilitate hi-tech exposition by partners in industry & commerce
6. Facilitate policy development which focuses on modernized TVET skills and involvement.