The World TVET Conference 2017 will provide a unique environment for numerous stakeholders to network and learn about TVET developments around the world.
One of the objectives of the World TVET Conference 2017 is to examine the latest global trends in TVET Education.
Other objectives of the World TVET Conference 2017 are:
1. To bring together experts and researchers from around the world to share their knowledge of TVET.
2. To bring together educational leaders, scientists, educators and policy makers to promote and enhance collaboration with TVET and other educationalists.
3. To provide opportunity for TVET researchers, policy makers, educators, and the wider community to discuss and develop creative solutions to unresolved challenges in policies and programs.
4. A chance for researchers to present their research to their peers and VET practitioners.
5. To increase the global awareness of the importance of TVET and to promote effective actions to mainstream TVET around the world.
6. To have some well-deserved fun!
Date: 12-15 September 2017
Venue: The International Convention Centre Sydney